2/17/2010

Week Off

EDIT: Check out the potential cover of the zine on the side panel. Photo Cred to my brother.

About to put in the rest of the work necessary to get this out in Zine form, with the new Germ Attak 7", Death To Cops. Proof as found below. I've been getting lots of records in the mail, many of which tie into previous themes. I got a copy of Regulations - Electric Guitar with a pink cover (Euro Press) and a poster, among many other great finds. I'm going to make up for my online shopping by crate digging in Kingston tomorrow, which hasn't been fruitful in the past, but maybe this time will be different.


Oh yeah, Pretentious Assholes isn't really a label, but when it does release things, releases will be serialized as such: PASS№XXX (Xs are variables, not straight edge in this case.)

No comments:

Post a Comment